Friday, January 8, 2010

January 7, 2010 - Dangers of Facebook 5

<< Previous
All Dom Comics
Next >>
<<Previous
Dangers of Facebook
Next >>
Ug, let's pretend I put this up yesterday eh? 


I've spent a bit of time lately surfing through my old high school friends on Facebook.  What I do is that I start from someone that actually friended me, and then looking through all of their friends.  If I see someone I knew, I click on them and look through their photos, and all of their friends (security permitting).  It's kind of like cyber stalking, but with no particular target.  And I judge, oh yes do I judge.  It's what Facebook is for, right?

I think I'm being all sentimental about this stuff because my high school reunion is coming up. It's not this year, but 2011. So, I see a lot of friend surfing in this next year! Oh joy...
I wonder if they've found me in the same manner. If they did, then they’re jerk voyeurs that should have friended me! No I’m not a hypocrite! I wonder if they’ve judged me, as I’ve judged them?
Anyways, as you can see, the comic gears are going again. I may have the next one drawn and inked before the day is over (here in California!)

No comments:

Post a Comment