Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010 - Blog Addict 1

<< Previous
All Dom Comics
Next >>
<<Previous
Blog Addict
Next >>
Ug, I've spent the day trying to figure out how to advertise my blog more. I must have typed in ANAL in the search bar over ten times today. I'm not a pervert (well, I am, but not for typing in ANAL), it's just the number of letters it needs before it autocompletes to Google Analytics. Apparently, I have a readers from the US, Canada, Japan, and Taiwan!

I'm tacking on Google AdSense (yes, I feel like I'm selling out) onto the blogs. I think it will be interesting to see what it pulls from my blog! BWAHAHAHA! I signed up for a couple of comic lists as well.

Did I go outside today? No! I'm not as awesome as my comic guy:

Would I be doing a public service if I started converting drug dealers to street advertisers?

Oh, and if you think my drug dealer impression isn't very good, I blame Chris Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment