Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dangers of Facebook 6

<< Previous
All Dom Comics
Next >>
<<Previous
Dangers of Facebook
Next >>
Here's a six panel for today!


I played Bangkok on Mafia Wars.  It's good - a logical next step for the game with the introduction of Factions.  The ability to send envelops of Baht (money) is great too, especially as the jobs themselves don't give you enough money to even buy equipment, much less property.  I don't have enough friends that send me money though, so I'm forced to do mastered jobs until I get enough.

I was able to complete my money laundering collection though!  The reward seems pretty...  an increase in property take would have been better.

Annoyances: the "Get Help" link exists after you have requested help.  It should disappear - it works in all the other cities, why not here?  It's called reuse of code Zynga!

I would really like to see the following features added - a way to change currency from one city to another, even if it is in an incredible ratio ($1000 - 1Baht), and a way to change my politico corruptos into cell phones and the such.  Please, Zynga?

No comments:

Post a Comment