Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10, 2010 - Muse

<< Previous
All Dom Comics
Next >>
<<Previous
Metamorphosis
Next >>
So, apparently I've decided to call my giant pencil a muse.  The theory is, they have the inspiration, but instead of just giving it to you, they absorb you and become you.


We had the Insight holiday party last night at Mulvaney's B & L last night.  The food was superb and the service fantastic!  The drinks were strong too, so I had a blast!

Our Christmas gifts from Insight were portable hard drives, so yay!  I can now back up all of my comics :-P

Anyways, I just wanted to get this comic up really quick before I go see my little from Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.  I'm already late as it is!  (and just a plug for them, it's a good cause - your little becomes as much a part of your life as you become of theirs.  Very rewarding)

No comments:

Post a Comment