Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 12, 2010 - Blog Addict 4

<< Previous
All Dom Comics
Next >>
<<Previous
Blog Addict
Next >>
I've typed the words instead of writing them out by hand.  Does it look more readable, or is it just an excuse for me to try to cram more words into the comic?

I meant to get this out earlier, I really did.  As soon as Mark McGwire made his announcement, I was like, "That's awesome!  It fits!"
But then, I was told of GameStop's trade in deal ($40 off certain games when you trade in Borderlands).  Considering I bought Borderlands for $40, this was an awesome deal for me!  However, I did like the game, and decided to give it another spin before I traded it in (deal ends the 24th of January).  And I played it, so I never got around to actually doing the comic yesterday.  But it's in today!

Sigh, day late, dollar short as they say.  It's already old news =(

No comments:

Post a Comment