Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December 29, 2009 - Stereo Wars 2

<< Previous
All Dom Comics
Next >>
<<Previous
Stereo Wars
Next >>
I REALLY didn't feel like posting last night when I got home, mainly because I knew this one would take a while to color in (especially when I use mspaint).  I'm posting it now.  I also have the rough versions of three others.  When I ink/scan/color is up in the air though.  Safe to say, it won't be tonight.

Here is a make believe scenario of the 8 hour drive home from San Diego that involves Christmas music and *shudder* Country music.

I have a few gripes. Christmas music is awkward. Because you don't listen to it for the greater part of the year, it's really not something that you get accustomed to until it's out of style again.  Also, country music.  I'm from Wyoming and I hate it.  I just don't understand the appeal of it, ug...

The wifey will NOT convince me it's good =)

No comments:

Post a Comment