Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 22, 2009 - Christmas Lights 3

<< Previous
All Dom Comics
Next >>
<<Previous
Christmas Lights
Next >>
I went to a Guide Dog Christmas party thing last night at the Wing's house.  They had good food, a fun little white elephant gift exchange (all dog bones, and a doggy poop bag), and some awesome vendor (I'd mention their name but I don't know who they are!) gave guide dogs a bag dispenser, 75 poop bags, and a spray bottle of Nature's Miracle - for everyone!

Afterwards, we walked around the block.  For those of you that don't know, the Wing's live on a "Christmas Block" - everyone on the block, save for a few bad apples, put up AMAZING Christmas lights.  It looked something like this:


I almost bought a house in that neighborhood too when I was looking too.  I'm glad I didn't, as I would have been one of those bad apples cursing being stuck in Christmas traffic.

It's funny that this is the only time in the year that the blocks get congested with gawkers who drive and walk around looking at pissing contest displays where the owners are camped outside with marshmellows to make sure no-one walks away with a decoration.

Sorry, I get in a bad mood with traffic (and I'm driving down to San Diego tomorrow - ug!)  It all looked amazing, and I'm glad I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment