Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 23, 2009 - Stereo Wars 1

<< Previous
All Dom Comics
Next >>
<<Previous
Stereo Wars
Next >>

I'm trying something new here to make the web comics a little more accessable. On the top, I'm putting links to the previous and next comics. Also, if the comic is part of a series, a previous and next for the series will also be there. Let's see how well it works =)

I will be on the road to San Diego tomorrow at 7. Ug... I plan on hearing this song at least once. Then, I expect this to happen:

In fact, by the time you're reading this, we may be having this exact argument! I'm not really a big fan of Christmas music. Hopefully, I can convince the wifey that this is close enough...

Anyways, we'll see if a scanner exists up there at g'ma's. If not, then there will be a weeks break between comic posts at the end of which I'll post all seven when I get home. Otherwise, I'll still try to post one a day.

Let me know what you think of the links up top - location, presentation, color, etc. I'll add the links to previous posts slowly thoughout the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment