Friday, December 25, 2009

December 24, 2009 - Gift Exchange of the Magi

<< Previous
All Dom Comics
Next >>

I am having a gift exchange today. I know it's Christmas Eve, but we have one today for Nicky's mom's side. We have a homemade gift exchange. I'd tell you what I made, but that would ruin the surprise. Let's just say Nicky's upset that I obsconded with something she uses often for the gift.

Gift exchanges work like so. Everyone that brought a gift gets a number. Then, starting from number 1, they can either open a gift or steal someone else's gift. A gift can only be stolen twice. A gift exchange looks something like this:



See, that would have been a better ending for this story.

Well, I hope everyone has a blast anticipating all of their gifts! I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment